5th World Cultural Heritage Youth Symposium 2024
April 17, 2024
Hellenic Cultural and Educational Club for UNESCO
The registration period has ended for this program
The Hellenic Cultural and Educational Association for UNESCO is organizing the 5th World Cultural Heritage Youth Symposium 2024 from 17 to 21 April 2024. The Symposium is supported by the Hellenic National Commission for UNESCO, the United Nations Regional Information Center (UNRIC) and the UNESCO Chair in Intercultural Policy for an Active Citizenship and Solidarity - University of Macedonia. It is also organized under the auspices of the International Olympic Academy. Delegation of Honor 2024 is Denmark. The topic of the 5th World Cultural Heritage Youth Symposium 2024 is “This is my living Heritage!” and invites students and teachers to engage with the Intangible World Cultural Heritage by participating in various activities and workshops. The Opening Ceremony will take place on the 17th April 2024 at 18.30 in Athens and on the 18th April all delegations will depart to Ancient Olympia, where they will stay until the 21st April 2024. Before the end of the Symposium, participants will sign a Declaration for the Protection of World Cultural Heritage, which will condemn any attacks and crimes committed against World Heritage sites. The Declaration will be forwarded to the UNESCO Education Sector as well as the UNESCO World Heritage Center. All details are uploaded on the official website www.olympiayouthsymposium.com
Main Topic: "This is my living Heritage!"
Dates of the Session
April 17th – 21st 2024
Documents Required to Submit
All details are uploaded on the official website;
Sign up or Log in
Read and agree to our declaration of consent
What you will need to do:
- 1. Review which documents you must upload for your application to be considered.
- 2. Make sure you have collected all documents. Please remember about the Declaration of consent to the Processing of Personal Data.
- 3. Create a folder to upload your documents at Dropbox or a Google Drive
- 4. Make sure all documents are uploaded
- 5. After you have uploaded your documents, ensure we can access the link by pressing the option "anyone with the link can view".
- 6. Ensure the previous step is done so we can see and review your documents.
- 7. Copy the shareable link.
- 8. On the bottom right, press "Upload Documents" button. A pop-up window of your profile will appear.
- 9. At the bottom section "Upload Documents of the pop-up, please paste the link there and choose which session you are applying to. Your application is then successfully submitted.
- 10. The IOA support team receives a notice to review your documents.
The IOA receives my documents. What happens after?
- 11. You will receive a status update email with further guidance on how to proceed with your application.
- a. How do I upload my files to Google Drive and share the link with the IOA? See here
- b. How do I upload on Dropbox and share the link with the IOA? See here
- If you have questions or need more help, contact IOA support team
- If you have questions or need more help regarding technical issues, contact IOA support team
Payment cart will appear here after IOA team reviews & approves your documents.
Share your travel and personal information
Share your flight details for airport pickup by the IOA team and your dietary restrictions so that we can accommodate your needs accordingly.
The button to fill out your food and travel info will appear after your complete step 3.Travel Personal Info